Monday, February 21, 2011

Same day Eyebrow Threading Place Reston Herndon Chatilly Fairfax Virginia

Customer Experience:

I had to get her eyebrows done immediatly as she had to attend a marraige next day. It was almost 8 PM by the time I realized that i need my eyebrow done. Luckly one of my friend reccomeded a new person who she got her eyebrows done last week. Siva the owner of the place was willing to do the Eyebrows @ 9.30 PM in the night on a weekday. I was very happy with the service. Siva was very patient and spent 50 minutes for doing my eyebrows / Face. I also got my upper lip and face threading done. By the time got out of there It was 10.30 PM. 
There is a place in Pike Creek Delaware which gives same-day Eyebrow threading service both weekdays and weekends by Licensed Esthetician.  I would recommend to any one who needs to get their threading done.


Siva Skin Care
Eyebrow Threading Solon 
We are open all 7 days
Threading done by Licensed Esthetician
www.esthetictouch.com


http://www.esthetictouch.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment